Superspin R-NVM is a compact Microprocessor based High Speed Refrigerated
Table Top Centrifuge designed to have a small foot print for optimum use of laboratory
space in the modem Laboratories. The specially designed Brushless Motor for high
frequency application delivers high speed and high "G" force and is controlled by the
state of the art technology microcontroller. The logically designed membrane key pad
and a LCD screen displaying all the parameters simultaneously in large digits on a light
green background makes it a very user friendly centrifuge for a busy scientist.
• Low Power and a high performance maintenance free Brushless Motor.
• Simultaneous display of RPM, RCF, Program number, Temperature, Rotor number and Time
• Short Spin mode ( Pulse Mode) having high acceleration & deceleration
• Ten user stored programs.
• Variable acceleration & deceleration.
• Recall of set values at touch of a single button.
• Operator safety features such as electronically operated fail safe lid lock, imbalance detection and cut off.
• Solid M.S. construction, heavy Lid and steel armored chamber for total containment.
• Counter balanced Lid, frees the user from holding the lid while loading.
• Large suction feet for maximum stability.
• CFC free Refrigeration System, Pre-cooling facility.
• Maximum Speed
• Net Weight
: 20,000 RPM
Non Refrigerated Model Superspin- NVM is also available