Superspin R-V/FA is the latest addition to the family of Plasto's Table Top
Refrigerated High speed Centrifuges incorporating the state of the art
technology in variable frequency drives. It employs a Digital
Programmable Inverter for the precise and smooth speed control of
the Brushlers motor. Specially designed wide range of angle and
swingout rotors provide reliable and reproduciable high speed
centrifugation. A powerful research tool for the various disciplines
of Biological Sciences and Medicine.
• Low Power and high performance Maintenance free Brush less Motor
• Variable frequency Direct Drive
• High G Force of 31,304 x g
• High Accln. and Deceleration in Pulse Mode
• Factory programmable accln. and declen. rates
• Soft start / stop
• Safety door switch
• Solid M.S. construction and steel armoured chamber for total containment
• Electronically operated safety lid lock on demand
• Counter balanced lid, balanced in all positions.
• Large suction feet for maximum stability.
• CFC Free Refrigeration System.
• Maximum Speed
|: 20,000 RPM
: Variable frequency control
: Asynchronous Motor (Brushless),
: Low Power Consumption - 200W.
: 20 Seconds
. 50 to 90 Seconds
: Digital, 0 Deg. to 40 Deg. C.
: + /-1.0 Deg. C.
: 4°C (at ambient less than 30°C)
: 60 Minutes & Hold Position
: 240 Volts 150 Hz 15Amps. three pin plug
: 590 x 505x 365 mm.
: 70 Kgs. (Approx.)
: 750 Watts
Non Refrigerated Model Superspin-V/FA is also available.